[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Matrix extension for Guile - savann

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Matrix extension for Guile - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:23:56 -0500

Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

>> It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at:
>>
>> http://kvast.blakulla.net/mdj/matrix-1.0.6.tar.gz
>
> Could you create a tarball with the code as it
> now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
> (and add this url to your description while submitting
> the project)?

Please read the description of my project more carefully.

> We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
> For example, in order to release your project under
> the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
> permission statements at the beginning of every source code
> file, following the advice of
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html
>
> Could you resubmit your project once it's done?

Did you just assume I hadn't done these things, or have you actually
found a problem which I've missed?

Please be more specific about the problem in that case because:

1. I have provided a tarball with an URL in my description

and

2. I have added the GPL to source files.

Mikael Djurfeldt