[Savannah-hackers] submission of Students\\\' Electronic Register - sava

From: arturs
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Students\\\' Electronic Register - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:33:33 -0500

Artur Skura <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Students\\\' Electronic Register
System name: ser
Type: non-GNU

This \\\\\\\"Students\\\\\\\' Electronic Register\\\\\\\" allows parents to
monitor progress of their children at school remotely (via a web browser). They
can chcek their grades, communicate to teachers as well as verify whether the
child is marked as being present at school.The project has been developed by
7bulls.com and they are preparing it for the release (testing various
configurations, adding documentation etc.). Many people are interested and
volunteered to help in developing it at Savannah.

A temporary tarball with projects files is at
http://arturs.iidea.pl/edu-unreleased.tar.gz. Please note that we are still
preparing for the relase, that\'s why the tarball is imperfect (e.g. contains
gifs and a lot of no really good code). We will correct all these things before
we commit anything to CVS. This tarball is for evaluation purposes only.

Other Software Required:
apache, php, phplib, mysql

Other Comments:
We would like this project to be a part of GNU in the future, but not yet --
the code needs to be cleared up first to correspond to GNU standards.