Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Release Early, Release Often - sava

From: Michael L. Brownlow
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Release Early, Release Often - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 04:57:18 -0600

Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Michael L. Brownlow wrote:
> >I think, for now, it would be best to leave RERO on my site and simply
> >adhere to GNU standards. What do you think?
>
> It is up to you :) If you want to have space on savannah you certainly
> must comply with the requirements.

I'll wait until RERO can be considered a candidate for inclusion as an
official part of the GNU Project. Are there any suggestions, other than
having ``enough code to be properly revised'' and requirements
compliance, for accomplishing that? At the least, I will wait until
there is a more visible RERO user-base before submitting again.

Thanks!
--
Mike Brownlow      - http://mike.wsmake.org/
AI Lab             - http://ailab.uta.edu/