Re: R: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GesConf - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: R: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GesConf - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:12:39 +0100

Fellow sv hackers can someone clearify this.

Thanks

Della Bianca Giuseppe wrote:
]zac[

Yes you can, you can dual license your project.

Good.

]zac[

I still don't understand your meaning with 'not full GPL'.
Can you clearify this?

In my project there are many functions of general use (my code library),
for this I allow to insert code 'GPL' of my project also in project
'closed' but on condition that code 'GPL' remains in file completely
separated from those with code 'closed'.
Like to 'LGPL', but for source code.

I can't give you more information about dual
licensing, but a fellow sv-hacker can.

]zac[

What would be one a lot appreciate.

Greettings