[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:42:21 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
> Project Full Name:   FFTW bindings for Guile
> Project System Name: guile-fftw
> Project page:        /projects/guile-fftw

This project seems to have been classified as a nongnu project.  But
the source is copylefted and I've assigned copyrights to the FSF for
all Guile extensions, so it should be a gnu project.

(I discovered that it was nongnu when trying to add a mailing list.)

Can you please change this?

Best regards,
Mikael Djurfeldt
Guile developer