[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: Alexandre Passant
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 19:37:30 +0100

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:02:03 -0500
address@hidden wrote:

> Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
> Project Full Name:   BonusTrack
> Project System Name: bonustrack
> Project page:        /projects/bonustrack
>
> Please note that it may take a few hours for the system files to
> be updated (CVS repository creation for instance) after receiving this
> mail.
>
> Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Savannah. Let us know
> if there is anything we can do to help you.

That you for your quick answer/approvement.

However, if it's possible, I would like to change my project name.
If it can't be done or causes too many complications, as my project has
no files yet, feel free to remove it so that I will submit one with its
new name.
If it can, its system name would be 'dreadrock' instead of 'bonustrack'.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience

--
Alexandre Passant ยค Makina-Corpus
http://www.makinacorpus.(com|org)