[Savannah-hackers] Re: Request for account

From: Lisa M. Opus Goldstein
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Request for account
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:12:45 -0400

Dear Mathieu,

Thank you for your time in writing such a detailed answer.  But i am
confused and have a few more questions.

If I want to set someone up as an "admin" in a project, so that they
can check out, modify, and return the modified project files, don't
they need to have a user name/account unique to the Savannah system?
If not, what method do they use to log in to the Savannah system?  For
instance, I log in as "opus" on Savannah.  Is that a unique account,
or does it somehow refer to my fencepost account?

Best Regards,

-Lisa

--
Lisa M. Goldstein           address@hidden