Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of IB2phpBB Bulletin Board Convertor -

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of IB2phpBB Bulletin Board Convertor - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 15:29:21 +0100

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 10:12:19AM +0100, Jaime E . Villate wrote:
> As the GPL itself explains, if you really want your programs to be released
> under the GPL, you should add the following comment at the beginning of every
> php file in ib2phpbb:
> (for more details, read http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html)
>
> You should also include a verbatim copy of the GPL with your zip archive.
> For instance, copy http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt into a file
> named COPYING.
>
> Please do those changes, create a new zip archive (or tar) and e-mail it to
> me.

Hi,
You can take your time to do those changes, but if you do it after tomorrow
(Sunday) night, you should them register the project again. I will keep your
current registration on hold until tomorrow and then I will remove it since
somebody else will be taking care of projects approval next week.

Regards,
Jaime