Re: [Savannah-hackers] Problems with mailing list creation

From: Sylvain Beucler
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:06:58 +0100

I asked the Savane team to fix the cosmetic change you mentioned.

As for creating a mailing-list, this is an issue sysadmins are working on. I will contact you as soon as mailing-list can be created again.

I think you cannot create address@hidden to stay coherent with all GNU packages. The ML naming conventions are detailed in the e-mail you receive from RMS when your package is dubbed GNU.

--
Sylvain