Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re-register all new projects?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re-register all new projects?
Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 17:58:10 -0400

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 04:20:57PM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:

> This, I think, is something the savannah hackers can do on their own.
> If this is what you decide to do, please let me know, and then you can
> just do it.

Yes we can do that on our own.  Let us (Sylvain and Elfyn are doing a
great job!) first clear the remaining problems with the registration
process.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org