Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re-register all new projects?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re-register all new projects?
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 16:20:57 -0400

    Another way to handle is: mail everyone who has a project in the
            queue, and ask them to send a mail to address@hidden if
            they want there project on savannah.  If they don't, let them
            mail to address@hidden  Whe then serve people who mail to
            x1 on a fifo basis.  After a couple of weeks we clear all
            projects who haven't answered.

    I would prefere to clear everything as this will be the easiest for
    all projects.

This, I think, is something the savannah hackers can do on their own.
If this is what you decide to do, please let me know, and then you can
just do it.