Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Lasagne - a printed circuit board l

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Lasagne - a printed circuit board layout - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 02:37:29 +0100

On Sat, Jul 10, 2004 at 11:55:14AM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Andr?s Major <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Lasagne - a printed circuit board layout
> System name: lasagne
> Type: non-GNU

> Lasagne is a package for designing printed circuit boards. It was
> written from scratch and has so far been hosted on SourceForge
> (see here: http://lasagne.sourceforge.net/). It is going to be
> rewritten, taking into account the shortcomings of the first
> version. SourceForge is definitely not reliable enough and too
> commercialized for my taste to host the rewrite. I'm planning to
> copy the CVS repositories of the code (the old version, and the
> first bits of the rewrite) to Savannah if this project is approved.

In order to release your project properly and unambiguously
under the GPL, please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy
statements at the beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please copy a copy of the plain
text version of the GPL, available from
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt), into a file named "COPYING".

Additional instructions are available from
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.  To learn
why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example, go to
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.

Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4