Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU arch support

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU arch support
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:57:41 +0200

On 2004.07.17 14:41 Alexander (Sasha) Wait wrote:
On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:35:24 +0200, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden>
wrote:
> - It is also RMS who specifically asked us to make any management
> discussion on a private list.
Thank-you for posting this!  Who do I talk with to get "private"
access? I'm sorry if my previous post seemed clueless. I made
assumptions based on the latest "public" information.

Usually, people get access to it once they are active Savannah contributors since it contains security-related posts. Anyway, the conversation about GForge was initiated by Hugo before RMS asked that we used this private list, so those were direct mails and were not archived.

I'll give you information for calling me if you need more information.

--
Sylvain