Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU arch support

From: Alexander (Sasha) Wait
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GNU arch support
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 13:29:24 -0400

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:57:41 +0200, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'll give you information for calling me if you need more information.

I'm sorry again if you-- and other Savannah hackers-- thought I was
rude.  I'm glad we spoke on the phone despite the bad connection.

As you know, I think the "constitution" at Gna! is a good idea and
that it might really help to have a "Free Community Social Contract"
at a "reborn" Savannah.

Here are links to the sort of thing I have in mind:

https://gna.org/about/#constitution
http://www.livejournal.com/site/contract.bml
http://www.debian.org/social_contract.html

I posted this earlier: