Re: [Savannah-hackers] /education directory

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] /education directory
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 19:56:24 +0200

Hello,

Sorry, Elfyn and I lacked time recently, and Michael was just given privileges.

We first wondered whether we should create new projects while the process is still not fully tested, and since it would be unfair for non-GNU people if we create only internal projects at the moment.

Then I tried to create it today, but I think there is an issue with 'www.gnu.org' projects; the project creation code is a bit hardcoded right now, and needs some clean up to be well integrated in Savannah (and support all projects type).

I will let you know of our progress.

--
Sylvain