[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Joost van Baal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:33:20 +0200

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 03:34:31AM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept new projects
> at Savannah again.
<snip>
> Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably tried
> another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to help you move
> to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know.

I've requested hosting the Uruk project on Savannah on january 6, 2004.
This project is now hosted on Gna!, I am not planning to move this
project to Savannah.

Thanks for your offer anyway; and thanks for your work.

I wish you success with the Savannah project!

Bye,

Joost

--
                               . .                  http://mdcc.cx/