[Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Ulrich.Van Den Hekke
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 09:18:53 +0200

Hello,

I always wait "install" DruidIx in Savannah ! :) I'm happy to know that you are now able to accept new projects.
I've plan to begin my project in septrember or october.

Sorry for my poor English !

Thank you.

Ulrich

Sylvain Beucler a écrit :

Dear Savannah Users,

We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept new projects at Savannah again. It took us a long while to build a secure environnement, as well as a gathering additional volunteers to study and maintain it.

Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably tried another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to help you move to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know. We will keep pending projects during one month, waiting for your reply.

On the contrary, if you registered recently, keep in mind that we just started processing the projects submissions queue chronologically, so expect a longer delay.

Feel free to write to us at address@hidden if you have any questions.

--
/Ulrich Van Den Hekke/
Page Internet: http://ulrich.vdh.free.fr/

Ce message est signé numériquement à l'aide du logiciel *GnuPG*.
Cela signifie que vous pouvez à l'aide de ce logiciel vérifier la signature de ce message, et ainsi vérifier l'origine du message.

Vous pouvez vérifier la signature plus facilement à l'aide d'un utilitaire comme *Enigmail* <http://enigmail.mozdev.org/>, ou *GPGrelay *selon votre système d'envoi de courrier.
Pour plus d'informations : http://www.gnupg.org/