Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Savannah Projects Approval
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:09:05 +0100

Hello Daniel,

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 10:47:45PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 04:36:37AM +0200, Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> > >We are pleased to announce that we are now able to accept new
> > >projects at Savannah again. It took us a long while to build a secure
> > >environnement, as well as a gathering additional volunteers to study
> > >and maintain it.
> > >
> > >Some of you submitted your projects a long time ago and probably
> > >tried another service by now. If you wish, we would be glad to help
> > >you move to Savannah; if you don't, please let us know. We will keep
> > >pending projects during one month, waiting for your reply.
>
> I couldn't tell from this if you needed a reply from people still
> waiting for Savannah?

Yes.  If we don't hear from the people who registered projects in thirty
days, those registrations will be deleted.

> If so, the binutils webpages product still needs
> a home (and has no alternative to Savannah since it's for www.gnu.org).

OK.  Please note, that we are going through the pending queue in
chronological, so if your project was submitted in the last couple of
months, you might have to wait a short while longer while we tend to
older registration requests.

--
Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4