Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SINS - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SINS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 00:15:52 +0100

Apologies for the typos in the subject and the submission header.
Should all be correct now.

Also, I'll keep the project in the pending queue for a couple of
days, if you can get us a tarball to review.  Otherwise, I'll
delete the request and you'll have to re-submit.

--
Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4