Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SINS - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Elfyn McBratney
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of SINS - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:29:28 +0100

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 01:26:08PM +0200, strk wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 12:15:52AM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > Apologies for the typos in the subject and the submission header.
> > Should all be correct now.
> >
> > Also, I'll keep the project in the pending queue for a couple of
> > days, if you can get us a tarball to review.  Otherwise, I'll
> > delete the request and you'll have to re-submit.
>
> Project URL is: http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/sins
> There you can find CVS access, released packages and
> exploded source trees.

The following files lack the copyright statements and permission to
copy headers:

  src/VARS.c
  src/cmdline.c
  src/mod_human.h
  src/sins.h
  src/snake_compat.h
  src/snake_limits.h
  src/ui_picts.h

Also, is the file src/compat.c Public Domain?  If so, the file should
state that.  If not, please add the appropriate copyright statement
and license information.

Once you have fixed the above, and it checks out OK, I can approve
your project.

> Please save me from submitting the request again !
> I've done it so many times... :)
>
> Thanks.
>
> --strk;
>

> > On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 12:01:43AM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.

> > > Please register your project again and include an (temporary) URL
> > > pointing to the source code.  The description you gave when
> > > registering will not be read by the general public.  If you are still
> > > concerned with privacy, however, you can forward the code to me by
> > > email.
> > >
> > > We wish to review your source code, even if it is not functional, to
> > > catch potential legal issues early.
> > >
> > > For example, to release your program properly under the GPL you must
> > > include a copyright notice and permission-to-copy statements at the
> > > beginning of every file of source code.  This is explained in
> > > http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.  Our review would help
> > > catch potential omissions such as these.
> > >
> > > Please register your project once more with the changes
> > > mentioned above.
> > >
> > > We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
> > > we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
> > > registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
> > > only once.
> > >
> > > The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
> > > registration will direct you to the proper location.

Elfyn McBratney

PGP Key ID: 0x456548B4
PGP Key Fingerprint:
  29D5 91BB 8748 7CC9 650F 31FE 6888 0C2A 4565 48B4