Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.or

From: Jonathan Gonzalez V.
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 11:46:34 -0300

address@hidden writes:

Hi Pabs,

I reviewed the chmdeco-0.3-src.tar.gz tarball, you have the Copyright
and License notices missing in some files, keeping in mind that any
file with more than ten lines long should carry on a Copyright and
License notices, consider to fix this.

You have a file called 'BSD' that contain the BSD, as you choice the
GNU GPL as the license for your project, consider to drop this files
to avoid confusions. Replace it for a 'COPYING' file with a verbatim
copy of the GNU GPL that you can get here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt

In order to learn more about the GNU GPL, consider to read the GNU GPL
Howto here:

     http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

If you are willing to make the changes mentioned above, please provide
us with an URL to an updated tarball of your project.  Upon review, we
will reconsider your project for inclusion in Savannah.