Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.or

From: pabs
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of CHM decompiler - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:18:22 +0800

On Mon, 2005-01-03 at 23:20 -0300, Jonathan Gonzalez V. wrote:

> The 'system.h' file still having the Copyright and License notices
> missing, consider to fix this.

Ooops, will do.

> Currently you are using the License notices for programs with just one
> file, maybe you will want to use the License notices more programs with more
> than one, consider to change it.

Hmm, not sure what you mean by this.

> > The BSD file is the licence for another program, which is distributed
> > along with chmdeco in the Win32 binary distribution (see the LICENCE
> > file). I have a COPYING file, containing the verbatim GPL2. I guess I
> > should probably not distribute the BSD file in the source, but copy it
> > from somewhere else during the build process on Windows (like I do for
> > the exe itself)?
>
> Can you precise more about the binary file that you will distribute
> with the tarball?

It is from [0] (contains source code and a binary), which is a
windows-only program, since it utilises windows-only interfaces. It runs
under wine too, now that they have implemented the required interfaces.
It is compilable with free compilers - specifically, g++/mingw.

0. http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/istorage.zip
http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/prog.html#istorage

Updated http://bonedaddy.net/pabs3/hhm/chmdeco-0.3.1.tar.gz

--