[Savannah-help-public] [support #103855] Mailing list creation for avr-l

From: Joerg Wunsch
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:12:05 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, support #103855 (project administration):

Simply replace "opensource" by "Free Software", please.

If you tell me what you need exactly (formal description

of the audience and topic of the lists?), I can write up

something else, the initial request wasn't meant to be any

kind of formal language at all.

Also, if you prefer, we can make it explicit that the target

audience for the avr-chat list is basically the same as for

the avr-gcc-list (users of the Free Software toolchain for

Atmel AVR microcontrollers), only the topic of the discussions

is different.

This item URL is:

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailitem&item_id=103855>

  Message sent via/by Savannah