Re: [Savannah-help-public] Problem with ssh access to git

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Problem with ssh access to git
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:00:46 -0000

Sylvain Beucler wrote Thursday, February 25, 2010 7:03 AM

This works for me.

Yes, it seems to work for everyone else, but not for
me.

I issued a 'git gc' just in case.

Tried that.  No change.

I've checked that the call set-up packet is getting
to and through my router, and I've tried using nc.
Still no luck.  I've now exhausted everything in the
SshAccess page and I've run out of ideas.  What else
can I try to diagnose this problem (described below)?

Trevor