[Savannah-help-public] Who are these past savannah hackers?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: [Savannah-help-public] Who are these past savannah hackers?
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2012 20:42:05 +0200

Hi all,

GNU AUCTeX will eventually drop CVS in favour of some modern dVCS.
Right now, I'm experimenting with converting the CVS repository to bzr
and git.  Thereby, I also transform the commit history to show the real
committer names as it's common nowadays.

However, there are some committer names that don't exist anymore on
savannah and neither can I guess by checking copyright.list.  Do you
have a record of past savannah account names and can tell my the full
names and email addresses of these guys?

  arafune
  kurt
  nabe
  pj