Re: [Savannah-help-public] Who are these past savannah hackers?

From: Michael J. Flickinger
Subject: Re: [Savannah-help-public] Who are these past savannah hackers?
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 01:37:47 -0400

On 10/1/12 2:42 PM, Tassilo Horn wrote:
Hi all,

GNU AUCTeX will eventually drop CVS in favour of some modern dVCS.
Right now, I'm experimenting with converting the CVS repository to bzr
and git.  Thereby, I also transform the commit history to show the real
committer names as it's common nowadays.

However, there are some committer names that don't exist anymore on
savannah and neither can I guess by checking copyright.list.  Do you
have a record of past savannah account names and can tell my the full
names and email addresses of these guys?

   arafune
   kurt
   nabe
   pj
   wl

Thanks,
Tassilo

Hi,

Two of these accounts exist on Savannah:

| realname       | user_name |
| Pavel Jan?k    | pj        |
| Werner LEMBERG | wl        |
2 rows in set (0.00 sec)

The other accounts remain a mystery to me.