[savannah-help-public] [sr #108390] Problem with Savannah account verifi

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108390] Problem with Savannah account verification
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:15:15 +0000

Hi Joao.  Sorry for your troubles.  I'm afraid I am going to be of no help,
but I at least wanted to send some kind of reply.  I had hoped someone else
would be able to look into it.  Michael?  As far as I know, there is no
general problem with creating accounts.  Which doesn't help you but I don't
know where to look without extensive research, which I simply cannot undertake
right now.  All I can suggest is the frustrating "just try again".

As for XAMPP, I do not even know what that is.  The current Savane code might
be on github, or it might not; I don't know what's going on with savane, that
is (was?) being developed separately ever since Sylvain left Savannah.

The code that actually runs on Savannah is in the "administration" project
here (savannah.gnu.org/p/administration), but sadly, the bare code still
leaves you far from a running setup.  I wouldn't even know where to start.

Sorry,
Karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108390>

  Message sent via/by Savannah