[savannah-help-public] [sr #108390] Problem with Savannah account verifi

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108390] Problem with Savannah account verification
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 23:38:48 +0000

sorry, i don't know where/how the pending user confirmations are stored, even
to the point of enabling one of them.  there is no also no obvious (to me) way
of creating an account through our administrator interface.  like i said, it
would take me extensive research to do any of this and i can't undertake it
right now.  i hope someone else can come forward to help.  otherwise, i guess
it will just have to wait.  it's incomprehensible to me why you are the only
person whose account creation is failing.

as for creating a local forge, my suggestion would be to see if savane is
still being developed (which is not happening here) and if so, maybe they can
help.  of course there are also plenty of non-savane forges, if you're not
wanting to do something savane-specific (what?); fusionforge is the one i came
across last.

as for the info in your earlier post, i can't see how it exposes anything
problematic, and it may be helpful in debugging (and it's not easy to delete,
either), so i hope it's ok to leave it.

sorry,
karl

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108390>