[savannah-help-public] [sr #108390] Problem with Savannah account verifi

From: anonymous
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #108390] Problem with Savannah account verification
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 22:52:19 +0000

João here.

Thanks for the reply Karl. Already tryed again and same problem. Can you help
me out in finding a solution?

1- I exposed a lot of email/confirmation hash info on my OP, it would be great
if someone edited it or anonymised the whole post. Since I am afraid it can be
used against me.

2- Do you know anyone who could help me get a "local savannah" running? I have
a CS background so I could do a lot of work on my end.

3- I still want to set up an account here, could you maybe find a way of
creating an account for me and handing it over?

Any other suggestion would be great, "trying again" did not work. What
variable should I change? Already done password/username/email/time.

Thank you all in advance

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108390>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/