Re: [savannah-help-public] Wrong encoding in commit messages sent to gro

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Wrong encoding in commit messages sent to groff-commit
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 16:15:34 +0100 (CET)

>> > What Mail-Follow-Up address would you like?  bug-groff or groff or
>> > back to groff-commit?
>>
>> Please use `groff' as the Mail-Follow-Up address.
>
> Done.  Let us know what you think.

I've just committed a tiny change to groff, and now *two* e-mails are
sent to the `groff-commit' list.  This is overkill IMHO.  Isn't it
possible to avoid that?  As soon as there is more than a single commit
at push time, it makes sense to have a `header' e-mail in addition to
one e-mail per commit.  For the case of a single commit, it feels like
an annoyance without any additional benefit.

    Werner