Re: [savannah-help-public] important to recover a conversation my dad di

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] important to recover a conversation my dad died please
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:30:04 -0700

Johan Poussin wrote:
> Hello I am sending you this email asking for your help I am johan Poussin I
> am 25 my fiance lost 22 Ophelie Guenard are Ludovic Trencart dad is dying I
> ask it to use the application weechat are with dad during commissioning a
> day she lost her dad conversation before his death I ask you if you can
> recover weechat Verifer conversation on facebook with the names I give you
> is to check if you are like me I would really you reconnaisant
> cordially

I am sorry but you have written to the wrong mailing list.  You have
written to the Savannah mailing list.  Savannah is the software forge
for people committed to free software.  The web site, the version
control hosting, that type of thing.

But you are asking about weechat.  We don't know anything about
weechat here.  The best way to contact the weechat developers is to
use one of their project mailing lists.  There are a list of ways to
contact the developers on their web site:

  http://weechat.org/dev/support/

I am sorry to hear about your recent loss.  I wish you good luck at
recovering the conversation.

Bob