Re: [savannah-help-public] Wrong encoding in commit messages sent to gro

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Wrong encoding in commit messages sent to groff-commit
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 08:38:20 +0100 (CET)

> In the meantime I will change the config to this one.  I think that
> will prevent the sending of the branch change notification but will
> still preserve the individual commit notifications.
>
>    mailinglist =
>    commitList = address@hidden

This works, thanks.  However, there are some issues.  After a commit,
mails are sent twice to `groff-commit':

  Subject: [Groff-commit] [groff] 01/01: * tmac/groff_mdoc.man: \
             Improve the manual page template.
  From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 07:28:09 +0000
  Sender: address@hidden

             Improve the manual page template.
  From: Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden>
  To: address@hidden
  Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 07:28:09 +0000
  Sender: address@hidden

Additionally, the `Reply-To' field is set to the author of the patch.
However, I would prefer if it was set to address@hidden', too.

Finally, while doing `git push', I see

  remote: *** no recipients configured so no email will be sent
  remote: *** for 'refs/heads/master' update \
    c82e9a5ae45ca06ea95fa22b0f7fd37ad0e64be6->6d9c6728213e047bccd622bfb0

None of those glitches are serious, but I want to report them
anyway :-) Maybe you want to forward them to the multimailhook people.

    Werner