Re: [savannah-help-public] Can't recover password

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Can't recover password
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 15:01:48 -0600

LRN wrote:
> That's the earliest email mentioning savannah that i can find in my
> mail archive.

Ah!  I searched the archives and found several references from prior
to the account wipe that links your current address to that user.  All
that is needed is one of the support tickets that also went to a
mailing list archive.  Savannah's bug tickets don't save this
information but the mailing list archives do.  I could then look in
the mailing list archive to see where the email went too.

I found several but one in gnutls-devel from 2010 is sufficient to
link the accounts.  Savannah thought that was your address at that
time and we trust Savannah and so can stop there.

I have activated your account and reset the email address.  You should
be able to operate the password recovery function now and set a new
password.

I hope you understand why I was trying to take appropriate care.
Thank you for your patience.  Let us know if you have any problems.

Bob