Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond pro

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond project
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 15:27:29 -0400

   Nacho hasn't responded within a month, and our deadline is August
   25th!  After that date google code no longer works.  Please help us to
   properly set up the VM to run Allura!

I do not think that Nacho reads this list (and he wasn't included in
CC).  CCing both Nacho, and Jose who might be able to help.

   > > > Find my public key attached.
   > >
   > > You can login with this command:
   > > ssh -p 9024 address@hidden
   > >
   > > I stopped and disabled the nginx service. Please install apache and
   > > mod_wsgi.  There's some stuff I did on my first try on the server,
   > > it's on /home/lily, but you can remove it and create/use the allura
   > > user instead.
   > >
   > > There's one last problem maybe.  Unless I missed something, it seems
   > > that any request to bugs.lilypond.org (ip 91.224.149.60) is
   > > redirected to the welcome page of chapters.gnu.org, hosted on the
   > > same IP but different VM.  I've asked to the GNU hacker a month ago
   > > but never got a reply.  I'll forward this email in case you have the
   > > same problem.  Start with a simple test of a virtualhost for
   > > bugs.lilypond.org before deploying Allura to see if I'm right or
   > > not.
   >
   > On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 8:39 AM josiah oberholtzer
   > <address@hidden> wrote:
   >
   > Thank you. I'll make an attempt today.
   >
   > I put together a Makefile which successfully installs Allura on a
   > Ubuntu 14.04 VM, if that VM already has Apache installed:
   > https://github.com/josiah-wolf-oberholtzer/install-allura
   >
   > While I was working on this script, I encountered the problem you saw:
   > "Error: CSS did not load.".  If you follow the Makefile exactly,
   > everything works perfectly.  But, if you copy the allura.wsgi and
   > allura.conf files, but do not set permissions on them before reloading
   > Apache, the CSS problem appears.  Even after setting the permissions
   > on those files and reloading Apache again, the "CSS did not load"
   > problem remains.  Confusing!  I'm sure there's a fix somehow.

   Il 16/ago/2015 18:45, josiah oberholtzer