Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond pro

From: Nacho Gonzlez Lpez
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond project
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 01:09:08 +0200

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 07:57:55PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Folks,
>

> Nacho hasn't responded within a month, and our deadline is August
> 25th!  After that date google code no longer works.  Please help us to
> properly set up the VM to run Allura!

Sorry for the caos.

http://bugs.lilypond.org now redirected to your vm using this config:

address@hidden:/etc/apache2/sites-enabled# cat bugs.lilypond.org
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName  bugs.lilypond.org
        ServerAdmin address@hidden
        ProxyPass         /          http://192.168.0.22/
        ProxyPassReverse  /          http://192.168.0.22/
        #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Location>

        ErrorLog     /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-error.log
        TransferLog  /var/log/apache2/bugs.lilypond.org-access.log
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
        ProxyPass         /          https://192.168.0.22/
        ProxyPassReverse  /          https://192.168.0.22/
        #DocumentRoot /var/wwwmaintenance
        <Location />
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Location>

        <IfModule mod_gnutls.c>
                GnuTLSEnable on
                GnuTLSPriorities NORMAL
                ## 2014-0-16 address@hidden -- rt #872627
                #GnuTLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/website.es.gnu.org.pem
                #GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/keys/website.es.gnu.org.key
                #GnuTLSClientCAFile /etc/ssl/cacert.pem
                GnuTLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/wildcard.gnu.org.crt
                GnuTLSKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/wildcard.gnu.org.key
                GnuTLSClientCAFile /etc/ssl/certs/GandiStandardSSLCA.pem
        </IfModule>