Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond pro

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Urgent! Allura configuration for LilyPond project
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 06:34:35 +0200 (CEST)

> I wouldn't recommend logging in via the Web interface yet - I can't
> seem to access the site via HTTPS. Can anyone verify this?

Confirmed.  I get the following with Chrome:

  Your connection is not private

  Attackers might be trying to steal your information from
  bugs.lilypond.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit
  cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

With http I get what the attached image shows.

    Werner

PNG image