[savannah-help-public] [sr #109115] Accidentally deleted an attachment

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109115] Accidentally deleted an attachment
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 18:49:37 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109115 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Sorry for the long delay in responding.  Volunteers with expertise here are in
short supply.

When your ticket came through I sent out a request to the team asking if
anyone knew where attachments were stored.  Unfortunately there was no
some free cycles now.

I don't know where attachments are stored.  I will assign the ticket to me so
that it doesn't languish but I am a poor person for knowing anything in this
area.

It seems that it should be possible to recover this attachment once we knew
the location it is actually stored in the Savane system running Savannah.  I
will try to find them and then get back to this.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109115>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/