[savannah-help-public] [SSH][PERMISSION] Issue to ssh with authorized pu

From: Guillaume Marques
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [SSH][PERMISSION] Issue to ssh with authorized public keys
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:37:45 +0100

Hello,

I have a Savannah account and a fencepost account that I created giving my ssh key from my PC-1 and I can correctly ssh on it. However, I added 3 other ssh keys from other computers I usually work on but I can't seem to ssh on them, I get:

> Permission denied (publickey)

Also, note that I added two of these keys more than 1 month ago and I added the last one yesterday.

Lastly, I ssh'd from my PC-1 this morning to check my authorized keys and noticed that I only had 1 ssh key there, the one from my PC-1, meaning that the ssh keys I uploaded on the Savannah website did not update my authorized key on my session.

Could you help me?

Sincerely yours,

--
Guillaume 'Tauril' Marques
YAKA 2018 | Tiger Maintainer | GISTRE 2018