Re: [savannah-help-public] [SSH][PERMISSION] Issue to ssh with authorize

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [SSH][PERMISSION] Issue to ssh with authorized public keys
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 21:50:48 +0000

Hello,

I need a bit more information to be able to help.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 02:37:45PM +0100, Guillaume Marques wrote:
I have a Savannah account and a fencepost account that I created giving my ssh key from my PC-1 and I can correctly ssh on it.

Savannah and fencepost are completely separate systems, and managed
by different people. When you write "I can ssh on it" - which is "it" ?

However, I added 3 other ssh keys from other computers I usually work on but I can't seem to ssh on them, I get:

Permission denied (publickey)

To which server are you trying to connect, and with what user name ?
Please provide the exact SSH command you're using.

Also, note that I added two of these keys more than 1 month ago and I added the last one yesterday.

Lastly, I ssh'd from my PC-1 this morning to check my authorized keys and noticed that I only had 1 ssh key there, the one from my PC-1, meaning that the ssh keys I uploaded on the Savannah website did not update my authorized key on my session.

I'm not sure what you mean by "there" (or by "my session").
On savannah your user have 4 ssh-keys configured.
These keys will affect SSH connections to address@hidden
(when cloning from or pushing to git repositories) and to
address@hidden (when uploading files).

The keys on savannah are not used for anything else,
and are not synchronized with the ssh-keys on fencepost in anyway.

regards,
- assaf