Re: [savannah-help-public] [SSH][PERMISSION] Issue to ssh with authorize

From: Guillaume Marques
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] [SSH][PERMISSION] Issue to ssh with authorized public keys
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:03:40 +0100

Hello,

On 03/20/2017 10:50 PM, Assaf Gordon wrote:
Savannah and fencepost are completely separate systems, and managed
by different people. When you write "I can ssh on it" - which is "it" ?

"it" is my fencepost session. As said there [0], my ssh keys added in Savannah allow me to ssh on my fencepost session. Maybe I need to contact address@hidden every time I add an ssh key for it to be added in my session?

To which server are you trying to connect, and with what user name ?
Please provide the exact SSH command you're using.

I am exactly using `ssh address@hidden, which works with my first ssh public key.

The keys on savannah are not used for anything else,
and are not synchronized with the ssh-keys on fencepost in anyway.

Meaning I need to contact address@hidden when I want my ssh keys uploaded on Savannah to be added on my authorized keys on fencepost? If so, I believed otherwise because of the following sentence located in [0]:
> Your ssh public key from Savannah will be used for access to fencepost

[0]: https://www.gnu.org/software/README.accounts.html

Sincerely yours,

--
Guillaume 'Tauril' Marques
YAKA 2018 | Tiger Maintainer | GISTRE 2018