[Savannah-register-public] [task #5082] Submission of Hindawi Vernacular

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #5082] Submission of Hindawi Vernacular Programming System
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 17:31:55 +0100

Follow-up Comment #14:

Hi,

Thank you for the precisions (I didn't though that you would replace C
keyword as well :)).

I've had a look at the other registrations. Currently kickino expects you to
provide him with a source code archive, containing what you will import at
Savannah, with each file carrying a copyright and a license notice, as
explained in the documents he pointed you to
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html,
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/html_node/Copyright-Notices.html, ...), and
containing the latest FSF address (which changed twice since Cambridge :))

(Note: the notice you presented mentioned the GNU LGPL instead of the GNU
GPL; is that intentional?)

Uploading files in the code repository is a form of release, so we make sure
these legal issues are addressed before the project is approved at Savannah.
Consider you're sending us a public release, even if it's alpha/beta stage
:)

About the GNU standards and the GNU Evaluation process, you might want to
have a look at:
- GNU Software Evaluation: http://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html
- The GNU coding standards: http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/
- Information For Maintainers of GNU Software:
http://www.gnu.org/prep/maintain/

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5082>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/