Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7845] Submission of gcomposer

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7845] Submission of gcomposer
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:37:05 +0100

Hi,

You may want explain more about the GNU/Linux vs. Linux issue. Our
goal at Savannah is to teach people about our principles, rather than
coerce people into applying them ;)

I think it's also better to recommend GNU/Linux and avoid recommending
several variants including GNU+Linux, this is likely to confuse the
project submitter.

--
Sylvain