[Savannah-register-public] [task #13707] Submission of Guile-Clutter

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #13707] Submission of Guile-Clutter
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 03:40:05 +0000

             Assigned to:                    None => agn

But if you just want to create a separate git repository for guile-cutter
under the guise of "guile-gnome", then there's an easier way: we can simply
create a new sub-repository under guile-gnome.

Users will then be able to do:
 git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/guile-gnome.git (for the main project)
and
 git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/guile-gnome/cutter.git (for the
guile-cutter project)

This way you keep all the infrastructure (webpage, mailing lists, etc) as
before.
See similar request here:
 https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108678

Let me know what you prefer.