[Savannah-users] How to set up a new project

From: Gerardo Ballabio
Subject: [Savannah-users] How to set up a new project
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:17:49 +0100

Hi all,
I submitted a new project to Savannah and it's been accepted. Now I'd
like to set it up, but I don't know how I should proceed. I've been
browsing the site looking for documentation, but without success. I
guess that http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/FaQ is supposed to
contain what I need, but the page is empty (I read in the mailing list
archives that it was hit by database corruption).

Specifically, I want to:
- Set up a front page for the project (nothing sophisticated, a static
html page with a couple of screenshots would be just fine);
- Set up a mailing list to serve as a contact point;
- And when I have a URL and an email address to put into the manual,
finalize the 0.1 tarball and release it.

Can anyone please help me?

Thank you in advance
 Gerardo

P.S. please Cc: me on reply.