Re: [Savannah-users] mailing list moderation

From: Karl Berry
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 23:36:44 GMT

Jan - listhelper is the only thing to remove, and I confirm that you've
removed it :).  Assuming you're talking about recent messages
disappearing from the queue, I have no explanation :(.

Unless, as Bob says, the sysadmin-level filtering is doing it.  But I
was under the impression that messages filtered by that are never even
seen in mailman.

Looking at the directory for that, /spam/www-pl-trans/new on lists, a
lot of definite junk (not in Polish, just standard spam) being caught by
their filter.  Whether any messages are real, I cannot say at a glance,
there are over 2000 msgs in that directory (going back to January).

If you want to pursue that further, please write address@hidden ...

Sorry.