Re: [Savannah-users] password must contain multiple character classes...

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] password must contain multiple character classes...
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 23:48:48 -0600

Ineiev wrote:
> I've just installed the changes on frontend.sv.gnu.org and checked
> that they work;

Thank you for doing that update.  That is great that this behavior has
been improved.

Dan (jidanni) the original poster isn't subscribed.  He didn't ask to
be CC'd so we haven't been doing so.  Would you write him and let him
know that you improved things for him?

> I have no idea on how to push the commit yet; it looks like it is
> not enough to be in the "administration" group to do that.

Hmm...  Let me look at things for a bit.

Bob