Re: [Savannah-users] Dead resource on your site

From: Balaco Baco
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Dead resource on your site
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 06:14:22 -0300

On the page http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/ we have:

"What happened:

        You have requested a file that does not exist.  The file you are
        looking for may have been renamed, removed, or misspelled.

        On March 20, 2007, MCS began revamping its web presence. While
        we strive to ensure a smooth transition, some pages may be
        unavailable either temporarily or permanently. If you feel the
        page you are visiting should work, and you cannot find it using
        any of the methods below, please report the full link to the
        Webmaster. Thank you, and we apologize for any inconvenience."

On Savannah, the dates are in 2006, so should it be affect by this MCS
revamp?

And we also have:

"What to do next:
        - Most files should be easily accessible from our homepage.
        - You could also try finding your page via a search of the MCS
        web.
        - Please email web at mcs[dot]anl[dot]gov if you still have any
        problems finding the information."

--
  Balaco

--