Re: [Savannah-users] Dead resource on your site

From: Zangune
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] Dead resource on your site
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 11:38:31 +0100

Greetings, this page:

https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=5606

is about the project approval and it is a completed task.
As you noted, the link provided by harshavardhana

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/

does not work anymore. Thanks to the internet archive

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/

I found that the link became useless between April 10, 2015

https://web.archive.org/web/20150410045134/http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich/

and May 25, 2015

https://web.archive.org/web/20150525095814/http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/mpi/mpich

If you want to let the reader to know about the broken link, you should add a comment, I will do that in your behave. I believe harshavardhana should be informed about that; to do so he/she can be contacted by using the Savannah messaging system here:

https://savannah.gnu.org/users/harshavardhana

again, I will do that for you.
About the link proposed by Anna, I don't know where she get it, but the last working link on archive.org redirects to

http://www.mpich.org/

so I will add this to my comments, if you want to use another link, then add another comment. Regards