Re: [Savannah-users] what are the usefulness criteria for submitted code

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] what are the usefulness criteria for submitted code?
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 15:10:35 +0100

You should split your project by tasks, as most likely no one would /another/
bunch script set especially for sysadmin task.

And wonder for each one if it is /generally/ useful, flexibile enough, etc.

If you look at any administrative interface, she most likely rely on one
distribution and depends on a programs/versions set. It have to be integrated.