[Savannah-users] Download mirror redirection is broken

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [Savannah-users] Download mirror redirection is broken
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 12:08:56 -0600

Savannah Users,

Unfortunately the mirror redirection for project downloads is broken
today.  It is missing the "/releases" part from the URL at the
redirection causing the resulting URL to be a 404 Not Found.  The
files are there but it is imposible to get to them at the moment.

This must be the result of the back-end storage change I made
yesterday however I promise I thought I had run the regression tests
after all was done and everything was working at that time.  But it is
definitely failing now.  I am debugging the problem now and will get
it back online as soon as possible.

In the meantime it is still possible to download files by selecting a
mirror manually.  Visit the mirmon page and select a mirror manually
and one should be able to download any of the files.

  https://download.savannah.gnu.org/mirmon/savannah/

Bob